Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again'

Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again'

HONOLULU It was here at the Sony Open a year ago when things started to worry Jimmy Walker.I was like, something is wrong. I cant keep getting sick like this, he said on Tuesday at Waialae.It would be another four months before Walker would finally be diagnosed with Lyme disease and things became much worse before they got better. The medication doctors prescribed made him sensitive to sunlight and he struggled to find energy to practice.I couldnt practice, the worst part was not being able to play with my kids, said Walker, who has added 10 pounds since September. Its just nice to feel good and feel like me again. I know its getting better.
Sony Open in Hawaii: Articles, photos and videos
Unfortunately, the Walker family is not finished with Lyme disease. Walkers wife, Erin, recently announced that she had also contracted the disease and she is not with her husband this week in Hawaii.She hadnt been feeling good and I said you have to get tested [for Lyme disease], and sure enough it popped right up, Walker said. Shes doing the same meds I did this summer and shes really struggling.Walker has slipped from 25th in the Official World Golf Ranking at the beginning of 2017 to 70th, but said returning to Waialae, where he is a two-time champion, gives him motivation heading into the new year.


'I was like, something is wrong. I can't keep getting sick like this,' he said on Tuesday at Waialae. Jimmy Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again' | Golf Channel
Jimmy Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again


Walker is in Honolulu, Hawaii, this week for the Sony Open and the 38-year-old does seem to be himself again. "It's just nice to feel good and feel like me again," Walker said, per Golf
Golf -- Jimmy Walker still battling lingering effects of Lyme


Jan 11, 2018 · Jimmy Walker getting stronger after recovering from Lyme disease. Jimmy Walker is feeling better but his wife is now suffering from Lyme disease.
Jimmy Walker feeling better, but wife Erin reveals she's now


Like any other golfer, Jimmy Walker has his good days and bad days. Walker was speaking more from the perspective of a year spent dealing with the effects of Lyme disease and the inconsistency
Lingering Lyme disease, poor play plaguing Walker

Jimmy Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again


Golf Channel: Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again' For the Win (USA Today): Pro golfer's wife reveals the eye-opening reality of battling Lyme Disease. San Antonio News Express: Walker winning battle against Lyme disease. Golf.com: Erin Walker opens up about Jimmy's battle with Lyme disease and reveals her own diagnosis
Erin Walker reveals she's now contracted Lyme disease


Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again' Home Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again' feel free to contact us corporate@minoritygolfassociation.com, January 10, 2018 January 10, 2018, Golf News, Golf News, 0 .
News & Updates - tourwifetravels.com


Walker's fight with Lyme disease made headlines when he was diagnosed on the eve of the 2017 Masters. and you don't feel like yourself. I have no doubt that he will be contending in
PGA Tour: Jimmy Walker getting stronger after Lyme disease


By: Kevin Casey | January 10, 2018 6:24 pm It was a tough 2017 for Jimmy Walker, as the major champion battled with Lyme disease. A new year unfortunately hasn't given his family a reprieve. Walker is in Honolulu, Hawaii, this week for the Sony Open and the 38-year-old does seem to be himself again.


HONOLULU - It was here at the Sony Open a year ago when things started to worry Jimmy Walker. "I was like, something is wrong. I can't keep getting sick like this," he said on Tuesday at Waialae. It would be another four months before Walker would finally be diagnosed with Lyme disease and things became much worse before they got better.
Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again


Jimmy Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again' | by Top News HONOLULU - It was here at the Sony Open a year ago when things started to worry
Walker on Lyme disease: Nice to 'feel like me again'

Post a Comment

0 Comments