Watch: Wie back on chipping green following wrist surgery

Watch: Wie back on chipping green following wrist surgery

Michelle Wie is taking the next step in her latest comeback, this time from right-wrist surgery, and has been given the green light to start a bit of short game work.Wie postedthis video toher Instagram page with the caption, I still remember how to hit a chip shot!
View this post on Instagram First day chipping!! Woohooo! I still remember how to hit a chip shot! A post shared by Michelle Wie (@themichellewie) on
Wie had wrist surgery in October after being diagnosed witha small avulsion fracture, bone spurring and nerve entrapment in her right hand.
View this post on Instagram I think John Mayer once said, Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason. A lot of people have been asking me whats been going on with my hand and I havent shared much, because I wasnt sure what was going on myself. After countless MRIs, X-rays, CT scans, and doctor consultations, I was diagnosed with having a small Avulsion Fracture, bone spurring, and nerve entrapment in my right hand. After 3 cortisone injections and some rest following the British Open, we were hoping it was going to be enough to grind through the rest of the season, but it just wasnt enough to get me through. So I made the decision after Hana Bank to withdraw from the rest of the season, come back to the states, and get surgery to fix these issues. Its been disheartening dealing with pain in my hand all year but hopefully I am finally on the path to being and STAYING pain free! Happy to announce that surgery was a success today and I cannot wait to start my rehab so that I can come back stronger and healthier than ever. Huge thank you to Dr. Weilands team at HSS for taking great care of me throughout this process and to all my fans for your unwavering support. It truly means the world to me. Ill be back soon guys!!!! Promise A post shared by Michelle Wie (@themichellewie) on
Shes also been open about her recovery, often posting pictures and videos of her during treatments and doingexercises to help expedite a competitive return.


Watch: Wie back on chipping green following wrist surgery. 2019-01-07T00:28:56+00:00. A couple months after her wrist surgery, Michelle Wie is back on the range and sinking chips on her Instagram
Michelle Wie continues rehab one chip at a time - golfweek.com


A Colles' fracture -- or distal radius fracture -- is often called a ''broken wrist.'' Technically, it's a break in the larger of the two bones in your forearm. The bone breaks on the lower end


Michelle Wie continues rehab one chip at a time as the Getting antsy to come back but I also realize that I Wie, 29, underwent wrist surgery in October to address ongoing pain in her right
Michelle Wie to take time away from golf to allow hand to

Watch: Michelle Wie is back on the chipping green following


Hi Dario, I am interested how your wrist is doing now 8 months after the posting. I am 67yr old and broke my wrist falling on ice 38 days ago. I had surgery (plate and screws) on day 10, cast off on day 22. The surgeon gave me 2 exercises to do, (extension and flexion) . I find movement coming slowly, and find I need to push through the discomfort.
Strength Training : Wrist-Fracture Strengthening Exercises


Watch: Wie back on chipping green following wrist surgery Source: The Golf Channel Michelle Wie is taking the next step in her latest comeback, this time from right-wrist surgery, and has been given the green light to start a bit of short game work.
Michelle Wie Videos & Photos | Golf Channel


Michelle Wie is taking time off from golf to have her hand heal from surgery last October, meaning she could miss the 2019 US Women's Open Wie, who has battled hand, neck, wrist and hip
Recovery after wrist surgery | Accidents and Injuries


Choose one club, preferably your sand wedge, and get really good and chipping with it. With proper technique, you will be able to hit a wide-range of shots with just the one club, and you will develop confidence by using it time after time. Tip #3 - Get on the Green at All Costs. Not all chip shots are created equal.
Hand and wrist surgery | Treatment options | Versus Arthritis


Surgery is sometimes needed to ease pressure on the nerve. This is done by splitting the carpal tunnel ligament under local anaesthetic. You probably won't need to stay overnight in hospital. After the operation. You may need to wear a bulky bandage on your wrist and hand for a week or two after the operation.
Colles' Fracture (Distal Radius Fracture or Broken Wrist) - WebMD


After a wrist fracture, gentle exercise helps to speed recovery. Learn the best exercises to help a fractured wrist in this free video from an expert personal trainer. Expert: Michael Hanson
5 Chipping Tips to Improve Your Scoring Around the Green


A couple months after her wrist surgery, Michelle Wie is back on the range and sinking chips on her Instagram page. Watch: Michelle Wie is back on the chipping green following wrist surgery | Golf
Watch: Wie back on chipping green following wrist surgery

Post a Comment

0 Comments