They said it: Best quotes from Masters Day 3

They said it: Best quotes from Masters Day 3

We're heading toward another epic Sunday at Augusta. Here are some of the best quotes from the third round of the Masters.It was a beautiful day out there. We were kind of waiting we saw the forecast and for the last couple of days, we were just waiting for that day. It was great to be out there. The course was in magnificent shape, and it was there for the taking in the sense that if you played great golf, you were rewarded, but still had enough teeth that if you weren't on your game it was going to get you, Justin RoseTomorrow might free me up a bit, being behind. I plan to play aggressive because at this point, its win or go home. So you pull off the shots and you make the putts, then you know, I want to give myself a chance for that to be enough. And if I dont, then so be it. Finishing fifth versus 10th doesnt mean much to me, so that frees me up a bit tomorrow, Jordan SpiethIts going to be fun. Im looking forward to it. This is by far the best Ive felt in a major. Its going to be a good time, and I think if pairings work out properly, it will be Jordan and I going out and having some fun, Rickie FowlerIt was hard but it was fun. It was fun to play well again, to go through a Saturday at the Masters with a chance at winning and, you know, to be up there going into tomorrow. So Im going to be playing with Justin, which is a good friend of mine. Should be a great match-up in that last group, Sergio GarciaIts good to actually have the golf course with manageable conditions today. Even though its still tough and in front of you, I was able to kind of miss greens in the right spots now and try and use your experience around here a little bit better, Brandt SnedekerTheres times on this course where you take your medicine and try to just walk away with a par. And then theres times to attack. I sort of got the balance right today, but I didnt take my opportunities when I could have, Rory McIlroyI putted beautifully today. A couple of my good putts somehow didnt drop and I better keep doing the same thing and tomorrow roll them all in. And if I can shoot 66 or 65, thats really possible out there, itll give me a chance, Adam ScottQuite disappointed, honestly. Started off playing great golf, I felt so good up until the 12th hole. And that shot on 12, it felt perfect. It just, we got a gust of wind we werent expecting and thats just things that happen. Jon RahmI was just having to scramble all day long and its just exhausting trying to play golf like that around this golf course. So, great to be here, but disappointing in the play today, Larry MizeTo have Thursday and Friday open up, and then you see the scores guys are shooting, just shows you how good guys are nowadays. You cant defend any golf course, because they play such a beautiful game here, making it so incredibly difficult but keeping it fair. We may see somebody get to double digits, which would be remarkable, considering what weve faced so far this week, Paul CaseyI tried not to lose focus, but did a couple of times. Could have gotten a little more out of it. But I had a lot of great saves. And Im just happy with where I am, Russell HenleyMy shot under pressure, which is kind of my comfort shot, is just like a hard fade, and I lost it a couple times. But overall I played well I don't think I scored quite as well as the last couple days, I didnt make quite as many putts, but Im right there, Stewart HagestadThis back nine at Augusta really just gives itself to really a lot of birdies and a lot of drama. So, where I am now, I'm definitely within a shot and if I keep swinging like I am, you never know, Charl Schwartzel


I n this posting you will find my selection of the very best 60 quotes, from nearly a decade of collecting them. They range from the profound to the intriguing to the just plain funny.
Famous Quotes at BrainyQuote

They said it: Best quotes from Masters Day 1 - Golf Channel


Share our collection of inspirational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Share our Quotes of the Day on the web, Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.
Shop They Said It at BestDeals | Save Big on Top Brands
AD


Report Ad
Get the Best They Said It from Top Retailers. Save Big. Order Now!


One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from a horse master. He told me to go slow to go fast. I think that applies to everything in life. We live as though there aren't enough hours in the day but if we do each thing calmly and carefully we will get it done quicker and with much less stress.
Masters Quotes (58 quotes) - Goodreads


They said it: Best quotes from Masters Day 1. By Golf Channel Digital. April 5, 2018 at 7:45 PM. Getty Images Jordan Spieth is back in a familiar place, on top of the leaderboard after Day 1 of
They said it: Best quotes from Masters Day 2 - Golf Channel


Over 100 of the best graduation quotes and sayings which include funny, simple and inspirational quotes for college or high school grads In real life every day
60 Selected Best Famous Quotes - Litemind


Mark O'Meara once said (bonus quote!), "I always get a kick out of the guys who say they're getting their game ready to peak at the majors. I'm not that good. Hey, I went into the Masters with low expectations. Look what happened there." What happened is O'Meara won the 1998 Masters.
40 Best Mother's Day Quotes - womenshealthmag.com


This day is all about the moms and everything they've done to be the best mom they can be because let's face it, it's not easy to be a mom. 15 Best Mother's Day Memes And Funny Quotes To
Master Quotes - BrainyQuote


Not sure what to say on Mother's Day or what to write in a Mother's Day card? Don't worry, these 40 best Mother's Day quotes will bring a smile to her face and happy tears to her eyes.
50 Best Mother's Day Quotes To Make Moms Feel Loved


They said it: Best quotes from Masters Day 2. By Golf Channel Digital. April 6, 2018 at 8:07 PM. Getty Images Through 36 holes at the 82nd Masters, Patrick Reed has carved out a two-shot lead over
27 Best Quotes Ever About The Masters Golf Tournament


"Not for the first time I find our lives are a shadow, and I am not afraid to say that people who think they have everything figured out and are masters of logic - they are responsible for the greatest folly. No human being is happy. Strike it rich and you are luckier than your neighbor - but happy, never." ― Euripides, Medea
100+ Graduation Quotes and Sayings 2019 | Shutterfly

Post a Comment

0 Comments