Watson: I'm 'definitely not' a Masters favorite

Watson: I'm 'definitely not' a Masters favorite

AUSTIN, Texas With his win Sunday in Austin, Bubba Watson picked up his second victory in as many weeks and his second career World Golf Championship.Watso is also, of course, a two-time Masters winner, who knows his way around Augusta National.As impressive as all that sounds, dont call him a favorite to win the year's first major.
WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play: Full bracket | Scoring | Group standingsWGC-Dell Technologies Match Play: Articles, photos and videos
I'm not a favorite. I'm going to definitely say that. I'm not a favorite, Watson joked. I don't want anybody to talk to me that week. Let me just focus on what I've got to do. I'm not going to play well that week, so nobody talk to me.Actually, Watson is among the favorites for the years first major, listed on one website at 16/1 at the Westgate Las Vegas Superook, just behind the likes of Tiger Woods, Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy.When pressed if Woods should be the favorite, Watson had a slightly different take.If Tiger was sitting next to me, [he'd think], 'If I do my job, I'm good enough to be beat Bubba.' And [if] I'm sitting here and Tiger was right there, [I'd think], 'If I do my job I'm good enough to beat Tiger,' Watson said. All golfers are going to say the same thing. Maybe to the media they might sugar coat it. We all think we're good at our sport.


A TRAVELIN' MAN. Bubba Watson has won the Travelers Championship 3 times, most recently last year. A 12-time winner on the PGA tour and a two-time Masters champion, the 40-year old Florida native
Ranking the favorites to win The Masters - ftw.usatoday.com


2018 Masters Par 3 Contest coverage: Watson wins, Nicklaus' grandson among highlights I'm not playing the tournament this year, so I said let's go for it.'' although who knows what this
What You Should Eat If You Want to Eat Like Emma Watson


Not only is the Masters the year's first major, but it also happens to be the most iconic. It's the one major championship that is contested at the same golf course year in and year out, and the traditions at Augusta are unlike anywhere else in the world.
Assessing The Masters Favorites - Golf Digest


Assessing The Masters Favorites. By I'm still hoping he drags Billy Foster onto his bag. They would be great together. PGA Tour: Watson takes one-stroke lead - Golf Digest.
2018 Masters Par 3 Contest coverage: Watson wins, Nicklaus

Bubba Watson: I'm 'definitely not' a Masters favorite | Golf


"I'm not a favorite. I'm going to definitely say that. I'm not a favorite," Watson joked. "I don't want anybody to talk to me that week. Let me just focus on what I've got to do.
Watson: I'm 'definitely not' a Masters favorite | by Golf


Watson: I'm 'definitely not' a Masters favorite | by Golf News AUSTIN, Texas - With his win Sunday in Austin, Bubba Watson picked up his second victory i
Watson: I'm 'definitely not' a Masters favorite | Glendale Golf


With the Masters field essentially locked in and just over a week left until the par-3 contest next Wednesday, here is our ranking of the 13 Masters betting favorites - from most to least likely
Early Odds and Predictions for the Masters and Other Golf


Here are a few golden rules to follow if you want to eat like Emma Watson. 1. Avoid overly processed foods. Anna Ciambrone. This is one of the main tenets of Emma's diet. She eats what she wants, but she tries to maintain a diet that is heavy on nutritious foods like whole grains, lean proteins and unsaturated fats. 2. Cook your own food


Watson: I'm 'definitely not' a Masters favoriteSource: Golf ChannelPublished on 2018-03-26. Watson: I'm 'definitely not' a Masters favorite. Share
Masters 2018: Our 8 favorite Masters pairings - Golf Digest


Masters 2018: Our 8 favorite Masters pairings. Bubba Watson, Henrik Stenson, Jason Day he could definitely surprise some by figuring it all out at Augusta.
Travelers fan favorite Bubba Watson is ready to make more

Post a Comment

0 Comments