Defending champ Kim: 'I feel finally in peace'

Defending champ Kim: 'I feel finally in peace'

LYTHAM & ST. ANNES In-Kyung Kim returns this week to defend her Ricoh Womens British Open title still feeling the fulfillment her victory brought her at Kingsbarns.I feel finally in peace, Kim said.Kim won a lot of hearts with the resilience she showed coming back from that devastating loss at the ANA Inspiration six years ago, when she missed a 14-inch putt at the last that could have won her the title. She wont be remembered for that loss anymore. Shell be remembered for the heart she showed overcoming that to win her first major.
Ricoh Womens British Open: Articles, photos and videos
Kim, who turned 30 last month, wouldnt surprise anyone if she became the first player to win this championship in back-to-back years since Yani Tseng in 2010-11.I feel fresh, and this is my favorite golf course in the entire world, Kim said.Kim is seeking her first victory this year after winning three times last season. Shes showing a knack for delivering her best on big stages. She has three top 10s in her last five starts in majors. Shes coming off a tie for eighth at the KPMG Womens PGA Championship last week.She likes the tough tests, and Royal Lytham & St. Annes offers one of the toughest in the womens game.Its a very tight golf course, Kim said. I think it suits my game very well. But at the same time, if I don't execute well, then I'll get punished. It just makes me think a lot. So I don't get bored on the course.


Defending JDC champ Kim looking to find that Quad-Cities magic I actually feel like my game is definitely turning around," said Kim, who has struggled without a Top 25 finish since his JDC
Two-time defending champ Nordqvist two behind Kim, Creamer


Defending JDC champ Kim looking to find that QC magic but I feel like I turned the corner with my game, and really looking forward to this second half of the season." He finally arrived
Defending champion I.K. Kim returns to favourite course


Defending champ Kim: 'I feel finally in peace' In-Kyung Kim returns this week to defend her Ricoh Women's British Open title still feeling the fulfillment her victory brought her at Kingsbarns.
Defending JDC champ Kim looking to find that QC magic | Golf

Defending champ Kim: 'I feel finally in peace' - golfchannel.com


May 29, 2019 · Peace Starts With Me; Defending champ Jutanugarn learns from last US Women's Open Jutanugarn lost it all and was forced into a four-hole playoff where she finally prevailed over Hoo-Joo
Defending Champ I.K. Kim Back In Town - YouTube


Defending champion I.K. Kim returns to favourite course and I finally feel in peace." who is constantly in the limelight as a Major champion. Kim played her
Defending JDC champ Kim looking to find that Quad-Cities


Two-time defending champ Nordqvist two behind Kim, Creamer 04/06/2017 Oman Observer NEW JERSEY: Kim In-kyung and Paula Creamer took the second-round lead as Anna Nordqvist's quest for a third successive victory faltered at the ShopRite LPGA Classic in New Jersey on Saturday.
Defending champ Jutanugarn learns from last US Women's Open


ANNES - In-Kyung Kim returns this week to defend her Ricoh Women's British Open title still feeling the fulfillment her victory brought her at Kingsbarns. "I feel finally in peace," Kim said.
Defending Women's British Open champ I.K. Kim: 'I feel
buffaloridgebranson.com/defending-womens-british-open-champ-i-k-kim-i-feel-finally-in-peace/
Defending Women's British Open champ I.K. Kim: 'I feel finally in peace' LYTHAM ST. ANNES, England - Jessica Korda has a high threshold for pain
Yani Tseng Videos & Photos | Golf Channel


This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue
Defending champ Nadal, Federer breeze into quarter-finals in
informativepost.com/2019/06/defending-champ-nadal-federer-breeze-into-quarter-finals-in/
Defending champion Rafael Nadal racked up his 90th win at Roland Garros as he stormed into the quarterfinals for the 13th time. Federer is chasing a record-extending 21st Grand Slam title. "I was prepared for the worst scenario, losing in the first round in three sets". "He beat me in three sets with his awful shorts".

Post a Comment

0 Comments